Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Amazon to the Rescue!

Maybe it's karma.

Maybe it's fate.

Or maybe Amazon has spies watching me. Uhhh... looking over my shoulder*... that's kind of a creepy thought, so let's hope that's not the case...

I just find it ironic that after all the back and forth these past 4 months between me and Kasbahouse, that all it took was Amazon to knock them up alongside the head. SMACK! BAM! Out of the blue today we are receiving a full refund for the broken pasta machine. AND they don't even want the darn thing back. Why they wouldn't do this back in January before Amazon had to kick their you-know-what for me, I don't know. But I sure am thankful they finally they did it now.

Amazon is a powerful, powerful being and must be revered. At least, that's what I tell myself when the credit card bill comes....

*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment