Saturday, March 28, 2009

Maiden Voyage

When I mentioned that I've been thinking about starting a blog the idea was met with great enthusiasm by my family. Errrr... maybe it wasn't so much enthusiasm as it was odd stares from DH and DD followed by the inevitable question: "About what?"

Hmmmm. Logical question. Not exactly the heartwarming support I had been hoping for, mind you, but understandable.

About what?

For starters, I could finally get all those incredibly intellectual thoughts that come to me in the shower each day out of my poor, aching brain. We are talking really heavy stuff here. Like... why is it that I have no willpower whatsoever when face-to-face with a white cupcake with fluff frosting and rainbow confetti sprinkles, yet am completely unfazed by all other flavors and varieties? Why? WHY?! No, seriously... any thoughts? Personally, I am convinced they slip some kind of drug into the frosting. It's the same drug in Krispy Kreme donuts. And McDonald's french fries. There is no other explanation.

So, welcome to my inner thoughts. My daydreams. My small-town life.

In short, welcome to my blog.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Good for you!! I'm looking forward to reading more!

    <3 Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great idea & I am looking forward to reading more & getting to know more about you !! Jen

    ReplyDelete